11.24.2007

Updates

I finished and grafted one side of my Grandmother Web's scarf. I got sick of knitting the pattern, though, and alas, started using the yarn (I know I'll have plenty left over) to create a mug cozy for my mother-in-law for christmas. So I'm working on Interweave Knit's Garter Mug Cozie for a while. It should be a quick knit.


I'm running out of things to watch on my computer while knitting. We haven't got tv here at the house, and so it's tough to find watchable stuff on the internet, ever since TV Links shut down. I'm sure I'll find something though. I've been going through re-runs of Daria right now.


Not much else to speak of on the knitting front. It was a lazy day today, as I slept most of the day. It's also been a sad day. David got a call from his mother saying his great-grandmother is dying. So he's taking the day off of work tomorrow to go visit her. I'm busy caring for him tonight, so no real knitting is possible.


Just for photos sake, here's a picture of my darling David and I on our wedding day (January 22nd 2007). I made the dress and the tiara myself. The corset was store-bought.