11.25.2007

FO: Quarter Horse PLUS: Updates



















This is a bad photo of my little "quarter" horse, created for my friend Molly's birthday. He was done in Caron Simply Soft (a dark brown color), with some mystery acrylic in white added for eyes. He's got a very fluffy mane, and was crocheted amigurumi style. So, single crochet in rounds all the way. I added a keychain to him. He was done with a size F crochet hook and stuffed with polyester fiber fill.





I also made a card to go with it, which you can see in the very horrible photo to the right. You can kinda make out the horse's head. it was done in chalk pastel. That's a horse of a different color!.







I also thought I would update you on my christmas knitting...The Webs scarf still has no other progress on it. I haven't touched it since yesterday. But here's a photo (again, apologies for the quality) of the lace detail on the bottom. I eliminated the large spiderweb pattern, and just went to garter stitch after the lace holes row.





Also, the coffee cup cozie is almost done. I just need to figure out how long to make it, as we have no "standard" sized mugs in our home. What a shame. Oh well. I'll figure it out. (Photo below and to the right)



And just for fun, a picture of my fuzzbutt, Pythagoras (Pi for short). He's the cutie who used to be called Quita, until we found out he was a boy. Here he is eating the remains of my sandwhich.


No comments: